Tuesday 5 April 2011

Treat Yourself Tuesday! ~ Travel



Welcome to Treat Yourself Tuesday! This time next week i will be on a train to Cornwall! My Home County! I will be going for my new Goddaughter's Christening and I'll get to see my sister, nephew and niece and my other friends! So in honour of this my theme this week is Travel and I'll be taking this weeks treats from Etsy. I will try to do a post next week but if I don't manage to I hope you'll forgive me but I'll be too busy having fun and cuddling a sweet little Sarah!



This vibrant Passport case is by Gracie Designs

This leather travel journal carries an inspiring message! " Be the change you wish to see in the World" Handprinted by inblue

"The World is Yours" Fine Art Print by Lisa Burch

'Skies Over Paris' Necklace created by Piper Blue

No travel treasury would be complete without a suitcase and this is a vintage case has been given a new lease of life by Baggage Handler

Escape or Explore Silver ring handmade by happygolicky

Well that's all this week Folks. I hope you have seen something to treat yourself with this week :-)

Hope to see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for visiting. Please leave me a message to let me know you've popped by :-)