Tuesday 3 May 2011

Spring Sale ~ Folksy


Everybody was having January Sales but I wasn't well at the beginning of the year and so I decided to have myself a Spring Sale and here it is! 

Initially starting on Folksy I'm hoping to spread it over my other shops over the next couple of weeks.

Lots of big savings on all products! 

All my postcards are down from £1.50 to 99p

Gentian Scarf was £16 now £12 
(the other scarves have reductions of £3-£4) 

Ice Cream Indulgence Bracelet was £12 now £9
(the other jewellery has reductions of £1.65-£5,25) 

I will be adding more items into my sale over the next couple of days including new postcards and magnets so do po back again

So why don't you pop over to my shop now and grab yourself a bargain? See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for visiting. Please leave me a message to let me know you've popped by :-)