Friday 3 September 2010

Designer Advertising

Now you might be wondering what I mean by Designer Advertising? Well being a jewellery Designer I need to wear my own jewellery, it's free advertising (all excepting the cost of the beads and the time taken to make it). I have one set of Crochet Wire Jewellery that I have made myself to go with a particular skirt I bought but feel I need to have a bit more in my own jewellery box. So again inspired by a piece of clothing in my wardrobe I have just made this set of jewellery! It is also made with an event in mind. My birthday is just over a week away and am hoping to go out with a friend and think this new top I've bought will definitely be worn!

(Ok so this isn't a great picture and I look rather tired but it looks better than the picture of the top hanging on a hanger!)    

So here are the pictures of the jewellery lying on the top they are made to go with. I have yet to give it a name so if you have any ideas leave me a comment!

The whole set
Close up of the earrings
The bracelet
Close up of the pendant. This is a clever little thing. If you look closely you might see a little clasp by which I can wear the necklace with or without the pendant!

As for the rest of the business...watch this space! I am building up a supply shop and want to get on with more earrings and then to get listing!

Until then happy crafting!

Love Teri xx

2 comments:

  1. awww.... they are beautiful ... love the colour they match perfectly ... they have a lovely romantic feel!

    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww Thank you Maria! your comment has really encouraged me! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for visiting. Please leave me a message to let me know you've popped by :-)