Sunday 5 June 2011

Introducing Sunday Special!


Hello! Welcome to my new weekly blog feature...Sunday Special! This will be a time where I can feature an item of  my jewellery and tell you how I came to create it, perhaps how I chose the name and then the exciting bit..... A special offer for you of a discount on that piece of jewellery for one day only! Remember all of my pieces are One of a Kind so it's first come, first served! However if you miss out on something you love let me know and I'll see if I can make you something similar. The same goes if you like something but would like it in a different colour...just let me know.

Helleborina Necklace
I am in the process of putting all the jewellery and details on my facebook page so you can browse on there and to buy just send me an email any time to arrange payment and personal details for posting. See my Jewellery Listings Photo Album for all my jewellery and details :-)


So today I have a Sunday Special Introductory Offer for you! 15% off all my jewellery at any of my online shops or through my facebook page just quote code RCSS15.

I've posted this later than I intended so this discount will run 'til the end of Monday 6th June.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for visiting. Please leave me a message to let me know you've popped by :-)