Sunday 12 June 2011

Sunday Special ~ Gardenia Necklace



Hello! Welcome to the first week of Sunday Special! This week I am featuring my Gardenia Necklace.


This lovely necklace has hand crocheted black and white ribbon which gives it that lovely 2 tone effect. On the necklace is a chain of crocheted silver plated wire and graduated black and white beads with a lovely handmade (I believe. It's a while since I bought it) clear glass bead with lovely little white flowers dangling off the chain. Finished with ribbon crimps and a Silver plated trigger clasp. This pretty necklace is just perfect for summer :-)

So you might be wondering how I came up with the name? Well I try to tie in my names with the style of the business name. When I ran Celt Celf all my names were Celtic. This time I thought about my Rainbow Cottage garden and so I looked through flower books and chose Gardenia for no other reason than it's a pretty name :-)

So now for the special offer. My business adviser (wink Maria) and I decided that we would run each special offer for the whole week. So you can buy the Gardenia Necklace at 20% off this week just quote SSRC20 at checkout. Now do remember that each of my items are One-of-a-kind and so once it's sold, it's gone forever! However if it has gone just email me and I will give you a discount code for 10% off any other item in my shop! If you miss out and totally love it do let me know and I will try and make you something similar and can also do it in the colour of your choice just drop me and email.

You can buy this necklace by emailing me or from my Etsy Folksy or Dawanda shops or on my Facebook page

So that's it! 20% off the Gardenia Necklace lasts until midnight next Saturday! I hope you'll pop by and take advantage of it. Until next Sunday, have a good week :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for visiting. Please leave me a message to let me know you've popped by :-)