Sunday 19 June 2011

Sunday Special ~ Ice Cream Indulgence Bracelet



Hello! Welcome to the second week of Sunday Special! This week I am featuring my Ice Cream Indulgence Bracelet.


This gorgeous bracelet is made from real Art Deco Beads! I just love the shades and they are really glitzy catching the light as you move. I didn't want to detract from the lovely vintage beads so just crocheted them into a bangle with silver wire. I just love this bracelet!

So how did I came up with the name? Well the colours reminded me of ice cream! Yep, I'm a foodie all the way hehe so that's how I decided on Ice Cream Indulgence :-)

So now for the special offer. You can buy the Ice Cream Indulgence Bracelet at 25% off this week just quote SSRC25 at checkout. Now do remember that each of my items are One-of-a-kind and so once it's sold, it's gone forever! However if it has gone just email me and I will give you a discount code for 10% off any other item in my shop! 

You can buy this bracelet by emailing me or from my Etsy Folksy or Dawanda shops or on my Facebook page

So that's it! 25% off the Ice Cream Indulgence Bracelet lasts until midnight next Saturday! I hope you'll pop by and take advantage of it. Until next Sunday, have a good week :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for visiting. Please leave me a message to let me know you've popped by :-)