Tuesday 25 January 2011

Treat Yourself Tuesday!


Welcome to this weeks Treat Yourself Tuesday! I have just this afternoon finished crocheting my first baby blanket for my friends baby due next month all I need to do is sew the ribbon in. So in honour of this achievement I have chosen a gorgeous crocheted item from a seller on Etsy.


This beautiful Shrug is by Trendy Knitting
At approximately £45 it would definitely be a treat and a special shrug for a special occasion! It would surely get you some lovely comments! Now in my creative way I wonder how it is made and if I could get a pattern but at the same time I look at it and think I couldn't make something like that! I'm a bit scared of shaping garments you see. 

Anyway I do hope you pop over to this lovely shop where there are loads more beautiful crocheted items to admire and buy as that special treat for you or as a gift for someone very special! I hope you will also pop into my etsy shop while you are there too.

Thanks for popping by. I hope you'll leave a message to let me know you've been here! Have a good week!

1 comment:

Hi thanks for visiting. Please leave me a message to let me know you've popped by :-)